The help section contains information on how to get the most from visiting the Wiltshire Citizens Advice website.
- Using the site includes information on content.
Help can be accessed from the menu bar at the bottom of every page on the Wiltshire Citizens Advice website.
Our accessibility page covers our site accessibility features, how to customise your computer and keyboard shortcuts. Useful links provides further accessibility information.
For additional help, please contact us
The site covers information about Wiltshire Citizens Advice Citizens, including details of how and where to access our advice services in Wiltshire. It also includes information about our campaign work, any job vacancies and volunteering opportunities we have available.
The main navigation links into the main content areas:
- Get advice
- Opening times
- Your stories
- About us
- Contact us
The page structure of the site stays the same throughout the site and has the following features:
- the Wiltshire Citizens Advice logo in the top left hand corner
- a site search box is in the top right hand corner
- the main site tools (accessibility, help, etc) are at the bottom of the page
- links to the different content areas are also at the top
- many key content links are also repeated in the footer.